Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.

Go down 
3 posters

Did this help you?(not an ad)
Yes :)
Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Vote_lcap100%Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
No :(
Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Vote_lcap0%Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Kinda :/
Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Vote_lcap0%Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

AuthorMessage
Kendama_steven
Admin
Kendama_steven

Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Empty
PostSubject: Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.    Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:49 pm

Here is a couple really easy way to keep your kendama as fresh as possible because we all know kendamas are made of wood. There pores and hey over time the start to chip and the wood starts to... dent? idk how to say that.

The first thing you can do is is the easiest, WASH YOU HANDS! Ya over time your kendama is going to get darker from natural oils that we have on our hands, but if you keeps you hands clean even if they don't look that dirty it keeps your kendamas niiiiiice and purdy.

The second thing you can do is right on the tip of the ken put a thin layer of Super glue down to the beveled part, try to get one you KNOW is going to dry clear and smooth. It looks bad when it dries I puffer Gorilla glue super glue its real stong and it dries AWSOME! lolol After the glue soaks in a bit put a couple more layers, not to much though just to where its dries smooth.

Last thing I have to BLAB about is right along the top of the sarado.. I think (The part with the big and small cup) where it touches the Ken, put a ring around there and it will keep it in place so you don't have to keep shoving it down and making you kendama look all funky with a huge spike haha. don't worry about not being able to get to the sting in case it breaks or you wan to change it. Just twist it and it should pop and crackle and it will come right apart.

I hope any of this helps ANY of you.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kendamaNW
HERBERT
Admin
HERBERT

PostSubject: Re: Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.    Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  EmptySun Apr 17, 2011 12:07 pm

OMG you has a sticky now
Back to top Go down
https://kendama.rpg-board.net
mattg77
Kozara

PostSubject: Re: Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.    Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:41 pm

Thanks, this really helped. My kendamas tip hasnt lost its sharpness and the sarado stays on.
Back to top Go down
Kendama_steven
Admin
Kendama_steven

PostSubject: Re: Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.    Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 1:01 pm

mattg77 wrote:
Thanks, this really helped. My kendamas tip hasnt lost its sharpness and the sarado stays on.

Just remember before gluing the sarado always be sure the ken is balanced or else tricks like lunars could be an issue later
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kendamaNW
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.    Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Super glue, A Kendama player's bestfriend.
Page 1 of 1